[Samba] Domain Trust on ADS.

Gaurang Pandya gaubrig at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 02:01:07 GMT 2003

Hi Jerry,

My debug optput looks more or less like this one.

http://www.faqchest.com/linux/samba-l/smb-02/smb-0206/smb-020637/smb02063014_20264.html

again I dont see any replies to that question :(.

By the way I tried configuring samba 3.0.0 with
following options

--with-smbwrapper --with-ads --with-automount
--with-pam  --with-pam_smbpass --with-ldapsam
--with-winbind --with-included-popt

but got few errors/warnings in between and finally it
stopped like this..

configure: error: Active Directory Support requires
LDAP support

though I have openldap installed.

Thanks,

Gaurang.