[Samba] Domain Trust on ADS.

Gaurang Pandya gaubrig at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 00:57:10 GMT 2003

Hi Jerry,

Here is the output for debug level 10. Though there
are so many things there (ofcourse) I am pasting only
few line which I think will give you clue. If you need
any more of those please tel me.

rpc_api_pipe: len left: 0 smbtrans read: 48
rpc_api_pipe: fragment first and last both set
000018 samr_io_r_connect
    000018 smb_io_pol_hnd connect_pol
        0018 data1: 00000000
        001c data2: 00000000
        0020 data3: 0000
        0022 data4: 0000
        0024 data5: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
    002c status: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
refresh_sequence_number: backend returned 0xc0000022
refresh_sequence_number: seq number is now -1
client_write: wrote 1304 bytes.
client_write: need to write 38 extra data bytes.
client_write: wrote 38 bytes.
client_write: client_write: complete response written.
read failed on sock 11, pid 939: EOF

Thanks,

Gaurang.