[Samba] samba 3 mandrake rpms...feedback

Tim Jordan timothy_jordan at labor.state.ak.us
Tue Dec 9 19:22:46 GMT 2003

Hello again,
I'm just getting back to testing your rpm builds for samba.

Question: What kerberoes package are you using with your build?

I'm doing a wbinfo -u and getting all users in domains that my AD domain
trusts and the local account but none from the domain I'm a Domain
Member Server of.

I get the same result with getent passwd | grep username

I do have a kerberoes ticket for my domain.  I can log into a smb share
on an XP workstation and 2K server...

Here is my current smb.conf: