[Samba] rpcclient / adddriver returns WERR_ACCESS_DENIED

Arnst, Rainer Rainer.Arnst at ee-consultants.de
Tue Dec 9 13:38:34 GMT 2003

Am Die, den 09.12.2003 schrieb Kurt Pfeifle um 14:10:
> > I had tried the APW-Approach first of all, following the step-by-step
> > guide from the howto, but could not get windows to behave like described
> > in the How-To.

Just out of curiosity, I tried the APW-Approach again, with no success.
When I select the Properties of a Printer on a Samba Host, a message
saying "The Process could not be finished.... etc." and there's only an
OK Button. I am using W2k Prof. Do I need a Service Pack installed or
anything like that?!

Thanks...

Best Regards,
Rainer