[Samba] Can not browse from MS windows

Dodgie V. Danosos dans at hardware.ntep.nec.co.jp
Tue Dec 9 06:07:35 GMT 2003

Greetings to all,

I would to ask to someone or somebody who is willing to help this novice users of your SAMBA apps.

My problem is that I can not  view any info from my MS windows explorer(98/200/XP) on my created shared folder on my REDHAT LINUX 9(2.4.20-8) with SAMBA 3.0.0-2 running to it ???

Did I miss something ???

Kindly refer to my attached config file on my samba....

For your kind support and help.

Yours truly,

Mr. Novice Guy (Dodge)