[Samba] 3.0.0 upgrade print problem

Mike Durling durling at cox.net
Tue Dec 9 03:18:45 GMT 2003

Thank you for your suggestion.  For the time being I have attempted to
work around the problem by removing 3.0 and reinstalling 2.5.5.  This
time I followed the directions in the unofficial users guide to get the
program to build in the proper places.  I will do a search for smbd to
see if there is more than one copy lurking in unexpected places.

The problem printing to the Windows machine persists, so I am a bit
baffled.

Mike D