[Samba] Samba 3 - LDAP - PDC -??

Zied Fakhfakh fzied at dottn.com
Mon Dec 8 07:28:44 GMT 2003

Thank you for your assistance
now my SAmba 3 is running as a PDC with openldap 2.0 as passdb backend.

I have a new problem which is related to CUPS.
I'm running (RH 9):
- samba 3.0.0-15
- openldap 2.0.27-8
- cups-1.1.19-13
- cups-samba-1.1.16 (the only working)

When I try to connect to a printer from win XP it doesn't report any problem
or warning, but when I try to print a test page windowz tells me that the
driver is not installed !

any idea ?

thanks.

--