[Samba] Samba 3 - LDAP - PDC -??

Stéphane Purnelle stephane.purnelle at tiscali.be
Tue Dec 2 20:20:46 GMT 2003

Hi,

Questions :
1- do I must create idmap entries ? how ?
	For a NT4 PDC style, it's no necessary

2- using smbclient only nobody (blank password) can log in, else I got :
NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE : any idea ? (of course I assigned the users with LM
and NT passwords using mkntpwd from idealx)
	have you a log ?
	could you send on ML or directly to me email your smb.conf

3- is there someone who got it working ? :)
	Yes, it's work PDC with ldap backend and ACL (XFS FS).