[Samba] logon path question

John Paul Hayes jphayes at newtownschool.ie
Wed Dec 3 17:38:26 GMT 2003

yes because the user can delete their profile from their home directory.
A suggestion would be to create a profiles directory in /home to store
all the users profiles.

[profiles]
 path = /home/profiles/%U     # where each profile is named the same as the
user.
 read only = no
 create mask = 0600
 directory mask = 0700