[Samba] [CSI] smb.conf share definition "force group =" option

Thiago Lima thiagolima at webforce.com.br
Wed Dec 3 10:09:38 GMT 2003

	I'm using it here in samba 3.0.1 and it is working allright

	[companyfiles]
        path = "/home/samba/shares/files"
        valid users = @samba
        force group = samba
        write list = user1 user2 @group1 @group2
        read list = @group3

	Setting a 0777 in a directory is something really insecure.

	The above is secure only if you DONT have users in samba group
logging into your machine. They should use just use samba.

regards
thiago.