No subject

Mon Dec 1 12:27:21 GMT 2003

Sorry, no marketing department, therefore no bulleted chart.  This is,
however, a frequently asked question, so our best answer is in...

  http://www.samba-tng.org/faq.html

Of course, the Samba Team will know better what their software can do,
and they may even have a marketing department. (:

> I am attempting to put up a new SAMBA only Domain with mostly (if
> not all) W2K clients from scratch.
>
> Think very busy Computer Lab, students can sit anywhere.  would be
> able to get personal profiles anywhere, as well as stored profiles,
> etc.  Limited assistance.

Could probably be made to work with basically any current variant of
Samba - pick your flavor.

Peter