No subject

Mon Dec 1 12:27:21 GMT 2003

"This error can occur if the drive letter you are mapping with a net use
command is already mapped in the user's properties."
part of the JSI FAQ at http://www.jsifaq.com/reghack.htm

TO fix it, try disconnecting the drives before mapping new ones.  This may
or may not be the best way to fix it, but in my scripts, I use this:

NET USE M: /delete /yes >nul
NET USE M: \\server\share

HTH...
- john

--On Monday, September 09, 2002 11:46 AM +0530 Rajesh Prakasan