No subject

Mon Dec 1 12:27:21 GMT 2003

most of the directories but there are a few that I can't.

Three of the directories that I cannot see are named 911.01, 911.02 and
911.03.  If map a drive to the share and do a "dir 911*" from the command
prompt, I can see the directories... if I just do a "dir", I cannot see
them.  I can, however, access the directories (if I enter the complete path
to the directory in Windows Explorer or if I do a cd\911.01 in DOS).

I'm accessing the share as root and, as far as I can tell (after doing an ls
-l), the "invisible" directories have the same owner (in this case: root)
and permissions as those that are visible and they aren't hidden under Unix.

I'm running Samba 2.2.2 under SCO OpenServer 5.0.

If anyone was any suggestions, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks,

Jason Joseph