No subject

Mon Dec 1 11:34:25 GMT 2003

1 - after a short time ( less 1 minute ) network shares appear broken in w2k
explorer ( red cross on the link).
2-  I can browse these offline network drives and directories. But when i
want to open a Word document, WORD sends a message : this file is already in
use by JCB  ( myself) would you want to create a copy  ( translation from
french )
If I click on OK the copy fails - if I cancel, I can work on the original
document .

I'm the only user on the share for this test.

Has anyone else had this problem?

JC Beylot