No subject

Mon Dec 1 11:34:25 GMT 2003

files from the smb server to the NT computer, but can't copy anything to the
smb share. Instead, the computer hangs for some time and then gives me an
error message saying "Could not copy somefile.txt. Session was cancelled".
The error logged on the smb server is:

[2002/02/06 11:12:49, 0] lib/util_sock.c:read_data(436)
  read_data: read failure for 43923. Error = Connection reset by peer

Strangely, copying to and from this computer worked flawlessly until we moved
it to another floor of the building. Network problem? There doesn't seem to
be any trouble between this computer and other NT computers on the same
network segment as the smb server.