No subject

Mon Dec 1 11:34:25 GMT 2003

[2002/02/02  18:12:36, 0]  lib/debug.c:check_log_size(314)
    check_log_size: open of debug file /var/log/samba/log.smb failed
    using console

The log was large so I cp log.smb to log.smb.old and then deleted the
contents of log.smb

Hoping someone has some idea of what I've done/has happened

TIA
rgrds
max

Some more info. Mandrake 8.0, using webmin 0.84 to admin
On the domain controlled pc, it gives me the standard failed to provide valid username or
password but on the peer pc, it gives me a network is busy error.

As well another error on bootup that may be unrelated is:
Feb 2 17:59:14 files sendmail:/usr/sbin/sendmail:error while loading shared
libraries: libsfio.so.1999: cannot load shared object files: No such file or directory