No subject

Mon Dec 1 11:34:25 GMT 2003

1.0 network and set it up as a local master browser to allow browsing
between these networks.  My questions are:

1) Is there any practical method of avoiding another physical server?  Is it
possible to alias another IP corresponding to the 1.0 network to the
existing server and have it appear to be doing the local browse work for
this remote network?

2) Assuming the answer to 1) is 'no', how do I deal with the NT logons?  My
reading suggests that the logon server should also be the domain master
browser.  Does this mean I will need to cause the remote network to logon to
the existing logon server?

Thanks,

R Brock Nanson, P.Eng.
Kamloops BC