No subject

Mon Dec 1 11:34:25 GMT 2003

connection I copy files into one share, on the other connection I read
files from a different share.

Everything goes fine until the share I'm reading from hits a file that has
to be retreived from tape. It takes a long time to read this (which is
fine) BUT at the same time the process writing to the OTHER share that has
nothing to do with this connection slows down dramatically as well.

Any ideas why this happens and what I can do to fix it.

Thanx

Anton