[Samba] Print Options & CUPS - Can't stop watermarking?

Rainer Hubovsky rainer at hubovsky.net
Thu Aug 28 19:22:35 GMT 2003

Hm, I must have done something wrong. For some reason everything in
the document defaults and printer properties windows is grayed out...

I can't change the local printig defaults...

Yes, please send my your config files allthough I think there's
nothing to configure in the config files concerning the ability to
change the local settings...

 +r