[Samba] Samba 3.0 and Win2000 PoliciesHi,

Gémes Géza geza at kzsdabas.sulinet.hu
Wed Aug 27 15:17:14 GMT 2003

Therebly sorry but I'll have to disapoint you unfortunately samba3 isn't
yet an active directory server (however you can join a win2k or win2k3
controled active directory based domain with security = ads in
smb.conf), so you couldn't manage it from mmc. But on the list I've read
lots of successes managing it with nexus (Win9x/Me) and srvtools
(WinNT/2000/XP) both downladable from M$.

Good Luck!

Geza Gemes