[Samba] compmgmt can't use run as to user in another domain

Mimic Mimicmike mimicmike at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 05:55:01 GMT 2003

I  log on win2k||winxp by account from sambaPDC(LDAP),when I "rus as" to
excecute
computer management with account from another Domain (win2kServer, admin of
that machine) form control panel
It can't run and error is

            c:\windows\system32\compmgmt.msc The directory name is invalid

so I goto run directly "c:\windows\system32\compmgmt.msc" and use run as
again
it work !!! But I can't see any users in sambaPDC , then I go to another
machine that log on
by win2kPDC account to run computer management, remote to machine that log
on by samba account
I can add user from sambaPDC,
How can I use run as to excecute some program like computer management from
computer that log on samba PDC ???
--Nus