[Samba] USNPS detected an executable attachment in an email that appears to be from you.

SPAMFIGHTERS at nps.gov SPAMFIGHTERS at nps.gov
Wed Aug 20 16:52:29 GMT 2003

The USNPS does not allow our users to receive executable attachments by
email.
  Please place them in a ZIP file or send a URL to the recepient to make
them available for download.
Please note that if you did not send a message to our user, a number of
computer viruses make it appear that the
author of a message is someone else.  If that's happened to you, please
disregard this message.
Should you have any questions, please contact your system administrator or
IT support group.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL - IT WILL NOT BE DELIVERED.

The infected component in the scanned document was deleted.

Violation Information:
The attachment your_details.pif contained the virus W32.Sobig.F at mm and was
quarantined on server NP077WASHDC/MTA/NPS.  No attempt was made to repair.
The filename extension of attachment your_details.pif violated the content
filtering rule 0. Delete msgs with executable attachments.  No attempt was
made to repair.