[Samba] Re: That movie

Boward Jenny.POFFICE.BFCUPRI at bdfcu.com
Wed Aug 20 14:44:59 GMT 2003

I'll be out of the office Wednesday, August 20th through Friday, August 22nd and will  be returning  Monday August 25th.  I will be sure to reply to your email when I get back.  If you require assistance before then, please contact Debbie or Sallie for Member Service issues, or Dave in the event of an emergency.
Thanks and have a great remainder of the week and wonderful weekend!

If you are receiving this out-of-the-office message to an email submitted through our website, your email is also being received by another employee of the credit union.