[Samba] Thank you! [T2003081901R9]

Service, Barrons Barrons.Service at dowjones.com
Tue Aug 19 17:55:15 GMT 2003

Dear samba at lists.samba.org,

Thank you for your e-mail message.  We received your message
on 8/19/03 at 1:55:16 PM.  Our staff is available to respond to messages
during regular business hours, excluding holidays.

While you're waiting for a response from our staff, here are some
Web sites that may contain answers to your questions.

+ Barron's Customer Service: http://www.barronsmag.com

+ Barron's Online: http://www.barrons.com

+ Wall Street Journal Customer Service: http://services.wsj.com

+ WSJ.com/Online Wall Street Journal: http://wsj.com

+ Dow Jones & Company home page: http://www.dj.com

You will receive a personal response by e-mail from us shortly. In the event
you need to contact us regarding your original message, please refer to the
tracking number at the top of this message.  This will help us locate
and review your correspondence.

Thanks once again for contacting us and for your interest in Dow Jones &
Company publications.

Cordially,

Customer Relations
DOW JONES & COMPANY, INC.