[Samba] FW: Can't Access Samba Shares After Recent Windows Update (msblast)

Cameron B. Prince cameron.prince at kottmann.com
Fri Aug 15 14:05:50 GMT 2003

Hi again,

I just went over to a co-workers Windows '98 PC and asked her to try my
Samba share and she accessed it fine. So this proves to me that MS's update
did indeed break my access to Samba. Being Friday, a lot of folks are gone
today, but I'll try and find an unpatched W2K machine to further confirm
this.

Hopefully, there will be a work-around for this.

Cameron