[Samba] Plea for Help with Slow Roaming Profiles

Matthew Scarrow mscarrow at comit.ca
Tue Aug 12 14:53:56 GMT 2003

I just found out that the service WebClient on XP machines was causing about
10 minute delays when trying to browse the shares this may be the same
problem you coming up against but in a diffrent situation. Try disabling
WebClient service on you XP clients and see if that makes a diffrence.

Matthew Scarrow
ComIT Solutions Inc.
www.comit.ca
Paris: 519-442-0100