[Samba] Plea for Help with Slow Roaming Profiles

Christoph christoph at scheeder.de
Tue Aug 12 06:55:45 GMT 2003

Hi,
pretty simple explanation:
your profile is getting bloated with everything in your personal folder.
under XP go to C:\Documents and Settings\<your username> and look
around.
each and every bit in this dir gets synced to your profileserver on
logout. Same thing for 98/nt/me, only different places of the local
profile storage
minimize the contents there in and your logout gets times faster.

Christoph