[Samba] Howto released: Using OpenLDAP on Debian Woody to serve Linux and Samba users

Markus Amersdorfer markus.amersdorfer at aon.at
Mon Aug 11 23:17:35 GMT 2003

Hi everyone!

I'd like to finally announce "version 1.0" of my (unofficial) LDAP-Howto
"Using OpenLDAP on Debian Woody to serve Linux and Samba users":
http://homex.subnet.at/~max/ldap/
I hope it may be of help to somebody.

Of course, I'm always glad to hear about your opinion, additions,
corrections or any other kind of add-ons.

Cheers,
Max

--
The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.
                       <Cpt. Picard, "The Drumhead", StarTrek TNG>

http://homex.subnet.at/~max/