[Samba] RedHat Samba 2.2.7a-8.9.0 RPM complete?

jo at neolabs.be jo at neolabs.be
Mon Aug 4 15:25:56 GMT 2003

Is that samba on RH9?? Did you get winbind running easily? Can I
take a look at a smb.conf file of a domain member that uses
winbindd? I had a lot of problems cfr. my previuos mail. Btw I think
redhat did at least not compile with --with-winbind-auth-challenge
which AFAIK is necessary for winbind to run...

Thanks

Jo De Baer