[Samba] RedHat Samba 2.2.7a-8.9.0 RPM complete?

matt.twigg at insurance.sungard.com matt.twigg at insurance.sungard.com
Mon Aug 4 15:29:36 GMT 2003

Hi,
        It is indeed on RH9.
        Winbind does seen to run well, and it answers to wbinfo queries.

        I can post my smb.conf if it helps.

Regards,

Matthew Twigg
Network Administrator
SunGard Insurance Systems | 313 Speen Street Natick, MA 01760
(508) 903-1758

Copyright © 2003 by SunGard Data Systems Inc. (or its subsidiaries,
"SunGard"). All rights reserved. No parts of this document may be
reproduced or transmitted without SunGard's prior written permission.
This document contains SunGard's confidential or proprietary information.
By accepting this document, you agree that: (A)(1) if a pre-existing
contract containing disclosure and use restrictions exists between your
company and SunGard, you and your company will use this information
subject to the terms of the pre-existing contract; or (2) if no such
pre-existing contract exists, you and your Company agree to protect this
information and not reproduce or disclose the information in any way; and
(B) SunGard makes no warranties, express or implied, in this document, and
SunGard shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising out of use of
this document.

jo at neolabs.be
08/04/2003 11:25 AM
Please respond to jo