[Samba] samba 2.2.8a 64bit on solaris 9

MAGDI TAWFIK magdit at suco-eg.com
Mon Aug 4 12:15:58 GMT 2003

Hello
Can any one help me  to solve this problem I cant see network group on my
local net.
I  found this error in log.nmbd
Pls. advice
magdi

[2003/08/04 17:38:16, 0] nmbd/nmbd.c:main(795)
  Netbios nameserver version 2.2.8a started.
  Copyright Andrew Tridgell and the Samba Team 1994-2002
[2003/08/04 17:44:02, 0]
nmbd/nmbd_become_lmb.c:become_local_master_stage2(404)
  *****

  Samba name server BIGMACK is now a local master browser for workgroup SUN
GROU
P on subnet 172.16.4.85

  *****
[2003/08/04 17:44:02, 0]
nmbd/nmbd_browsesync.c:find_domain_master_name_query_fa
il(358)
  find_domain_master_name_query_fail:
  Unable to find the Domain Master Browser name SUN GROUP<1b> for the
workgroup
SUN GROUP.
  Unable to sync browse lists in this workgroup.
[2003/08/04 17:59:16, 0]
nmbd/nmbd_browsesync.c:find_domain_master_name_query_fa
il(358)
  find_domain_master_name_query_fail:
  Unable to find the Domain Master Browser name SUN GROUP<1b> for the
workgroup
SUN GROUP.
  Unable to sync browse lists in this workgroup.
[2003/08/04 18:14:23, 0]