[Samba] RE: Add directory share without killing samba?

Hulslander, Ryan Ryan.Hulslander at ps.net
Fri Aug 1 14:35:47 GMT 2003

You're quite right... I found it mentioned after I had asked the question. I
swear I looked for it before but it was eluding me something fierce. I've
been adding "favorites" now to by browser list like a fiend and it's helping
:-)

Now - if I can only get a real grip on permissions I'll be set. :-)

Thanks to All!

Ryan