[Samba] Samba PDC/LDAP how to get Win2000 Administrator account?

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Wed Apr 30 15:47:38 GMT 2003

Buchan,

Just want to give you a heads-up that the smbgroupedit commands has been
deprecated. This functionality has now been added to the 'net groupmap'
command in samba-3.0.0 CVS tree.

You are most likely already aware of this and are correct in the current
advice. My purpose is to counter any notion that our users may aquire
regarding the smbgroupedit command - so for the record - smbgroupedit is
gone! It lived only in a few alphas.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra