[Samba] Re: Does 3.0 work with w2k sp3 and/or win 2003? Anyb ody had success?

carlosh at echos.co.nz carlosh at echos.co.nz
Wed Apr 30 04:39:41 GMT 2003

Hi John and Thanks for your quick response:

I just found out the new version of our main business application (a
telephony server) that runs on an NT4 box, will not need a Windows 2000
Domain as I thought.

We are upgrading soon, and I was panicking beforehand. Mainly because I
reject the idea of having many more Microsoft servers in my network in the
future.

I have no much information as yet on the terms introduced by Brian.

Thankyou by now,

Carlos