[Samba] Authentication Through NAT

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Tue Apr 29 16:34:06 GMT 2003

Can anyone help me with samba authentication through NAT?  Basically, I hope
to use a piece of software for help desk/trouble ticket management.  The
server will do NT Authentication and I currently have a real NT 4.0 PDC and
a Samba PDC.  The server will authenticate against either server, but only
when attached directly to the respective LAN.  I have a NAT device
connecting the two and hope to get authentication working through NAT.

Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks!

Khanh Tran
Network Operations
Sarah Lawrence College