[Samba] remove my email address

Robert Adkins II radkins at impelind.com
Tue Apr 29 12:23:03 GMT 2003

	You would also need to contact Google.com regarding removing any
mention of your E-mail address. Within a few days, this very E-mail that
you sent will be EASILY accessible via the Google.com newsgroups
section. Why don't you take a look through there?

	Also, if you really wanted to have your E-mail address removed
from a web-site, that appears to have NOTHING to do with this Samba
Mailing list, why would you send a message to this mailing list? I am
certain that the administrator of the web-site you mentioned would be
able to remove your E-mail address faster then anyone here could.
(Unless of course you were thinking this site is populated with a large
number of altruistic computer crackers that will descend upon that
web-server with a vengeance, simply deleting any and all mention of your
E-mail address...)

	I am feeling cranky this morning. Sorry for the vitriol.

	Good luck in getting your name removed from those "Scrupulous"
Spam Mailing Companies.

	Regards,
	Rob