[Samba] samba over pptp

richard rcoates at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 28 08:34:11 GMT 2003

pptp should make no difference to samba. it is just another routed
network as far as samba is concerned. just make sure your name
resolution is set up correctly.
ps: it is much less complicated if your samba pc is a physically
different box from your tunnel box. then routing and interface issues
usually don't concern samba at all.
Richard Coates.