[Samba] Samba printing

Bob McLaughlin bobm142 at attbi.com
Sun Apr 27 23:57:31 GMT 2003

Joel,
You may be right that it's possibly not a Samba problem. I was hoping
the error message might give someone a clue.  I looked through all the
/var/log files and none had anything to do with the printer.  I don't
know what a name resolution problem is let alone trouble shoot it so if
you've got any ideas along that line I'd appreciate them.  When I do
smbclient  //linuxbox/windptr I get "Added interface IP =  192.168.2.19
bcast = 192.168.2.255 mask = 255.255.255.0  Password:"  All passwords
yield " Session Setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE". The interface IP
is correct for the linuxbox.  I'm not running any NT stuff so I have no
idea what it's up to.  What next?
Bob