[Samba] How to give one user write permissions to HOME shares

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Mon Apr 21 20:10:44 GMT 2003

Jerome,

Thanks so much for answering this clearly. Always use a simple solution
where possible. We should approach a problem with a complex solution only
after we have exhausted all simple options. My experience is that a
complex solution (like using Posix ACLs) will bite the administrator who
does not have in-depth knowledge of the site.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Email: jht at samba.org