[Samba] Unofficial Samba+ACL howto

Chris McKeever cgmckeever at prupref.com
Mon Apr 21 19:55:30 GMT 2003

I have been doing some investigation into using LDAP/ACL/SAMBA to provided
login and access priviledges to windows 98/xp
clients.  As stated in some of these howto's, they are a bit rough around
the edges.  I was just curious as to if anyone has successfully implemented
LDAP/ACL/SAMBA, and could provide some insight as to its implementation.

Thanks