[Samba] Error accessing shared network drives

Arnold and Diame achord2 at attbi.com
Sun Apr 20 19:33:57 GMT 2003

I have a rh linux 9.0 machine connected to a network with 2 XP home machines.
When I go to the network servers and try to access my network I get a Nautilus error: Application "nautilus" (process 2875) has crashed due to a fatal error.(segmented fault)
I read the error in the gnome applicaton page and it suggests that there may be a bad or currupted file in the Samba package.
If this is the case how would I go about fixing this?
I believe that I have the latest Samba release.
Any help will be appreciated.