[Samba] Logon Script Sometimes Does Not Execute

David van Geyn dataiv-listsNOSPAM at noc.peon.net
Sat Apr 19 18:17:34 GMT 2003

Hi,

I forgot to mention these things, but yes, I am using the same Samba server
as my WINS server, and all the workstations here use DHCP. IPCONFIG /ALL
shows that the WINS server is indeed specified correctly.

Primary WINS Server . . . . . . . : 172.20.1.1

I also have the option 'wins proxy = Yes' - Not sure if that would affect
it, but the option sounded like it would be good to have set as 'Yes' for
some older clients (that albeit are no longer on the network these days).

Thanks

David