[Samba] Samba 2.2.8a Large File Support Issues

Bob McLaren BobMcLaren at fssi-ca.com
Thu Apr 17 21:03:51 GMT 2003

Thanks for your help Jay,

Is there a more appropriate mailing list for me to be writing to if my issue
is regarding smbfs?

And yes, I did in fact go straight to Red Hat support and they are helpful,
friendly, and knowledgable, however they are also pretty strict about what IS
supported versus what IS NOT.  They explained to me that the currentlty
support version of samba-client probably would not support large files but if
I wanted to "take matters into my own hands" installing the whole samba
2.2.8a package would probably do it for me.  But that didn't work out for me.

-Bob