[Samba] RE: Help with virus/hackers

Chris Traylor ctraylor at phalanyx.com
Thu Apr 17 20:30:09 GMT 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 16:14, Matt Schillinger wrote:

This is quickly getting off topic, and we should probably have this
discussion off the list, but you know as well as I do, that your method
won't work either. Your kid could always run through a different "proxy"
on that machine bypassing your ruleset, and make it look like he/she's
coming from there. But like I said, this has nothing to do with samba.