[Samba] userParameters field in HEAD

Mark Roach mrroach at okmaybe.com
Wed Apr 16 14:23:53 GMT 2003

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but here goes. I noticed that in
HEAD the file source/sam/sam_ads.c contains a mention of userParameters.
It only says "dial back number" in regards to that field, but isn't that
also where Terminal Services related data is stored?

I am under the impression that an NT PDC does not really "understand"
that field but rather provides its contents as requested and leaves the
decoding of it up to the client, is that correct? Do any developers on
the list know if that means that Terminal Services related user
information will Just Work or does Samba need to actually understand the
contents of that field?

Sorry to harp on the subject, I am just trying to avoid the impending
push to .net server. I would be overjoyed to assist in testing the
functionality if any assistance is needed.

Thanks,

Mark