[Samba] Re: net use H: /home does not work

cisco cisco at email.arizona.edu
Tue Apr 15 22:44:57 GMT 2003

I don't have a home defined for each user. Samba allows you to create a
HOMES share that is generic for all users on the system and supposedly
if you have in your logon script 'net use H: /home' and you have the
global parameter 'logon drive = H' it's all supposed work magically and
each user will see their home directory mapped using their logon id.