[Samba] Re: SAMBA and Microsoft Access

Jon Robertson jonrobertson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 15 03:55:42 GMT 2003

These are my settings....thanks for all of your replies...

security mask=0777
directory mask = 0755
directory security mask = 0777

These settings to the best of my knowledge were the defaults:
kernel oplocks = yes
locking = yes
oplocks = yes
level2 oplocks = yes
oplock break wait time = 0
oplock contention limit = 2
posix locking = yes
strict locking = no
share modes = yes

Thanks
JR

news:005e01c3009d$65b852f0$6401a8c0 at solomon...