[Samba] Printing from Linux to an NT printer

Sistemas sistemas at elbolson.gov.ar
Thu Apr 10 17:32:56 GMT 2003

Joel:

Thank you for your help, but I can't find "checkpc" anywhere, maybe it's a
distribution-dependant command?

By the way, I have tested smbclient and it works ok, so my problem must be
relationed to the printer configuration.
Another question: Can you tell me what difference is there between using
lp=/dev/lp1 and lp=/dev/null in the printcap file?

Thank you very much.
LauZ