[Samba] Printing from Linux to an NT printer

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Apr 10 16:50:33 GMT 2003

You have to run checkpc -f once you have set up your queue, and then
restart your lpd.

Just so you don't get too mystified by the complexity added by those helpful
scripts, all you are doing is using the smbclient comand to print.
This doesn't need smbd running or an smb.conf, just smbclient.
Joel