[Samba] Printer form settings

Bradley W. Langhorst brad at langhorst.com
Tue Apr 8 18:31:14 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 11:18, Mike Brodbelt wrote:

> Any ideas appreciated, before I take a heavy object to it :-).

hey - i thought you europeans were non-violent ;)
actually that's not really funny at the moment...

on to the problem...

I suspect that lprng is responsible for mucking with your papersize...
be certain that the clients are putting out A4 requests (print to a file
and look at the file with gv to be sure that is is A4 size)

I recommend that you switch to the cups printing backend - it's quite
reliable in my hands.

If you want to stick with lprng then i'd have a look around in the
config files for a US letter translation.

best wishes

brad

--
Bradley W. Langhorst <brad at langhorst.com>